AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive recruitment are working with one of Irelands well known construction & civil engineering companies to place an experienced Accounts Assistant for a Maternity Contract reporting to the Company Accountant in their Cork offices.
- Bank, Credit Card & Petty Cash Reconciliations
- Assist with Monthly Management Accounts preparation along with month end and quarterly reporting
- Accounts Payable (matching Purchase Invoices with Purchase Orders prior to processing and making payments, reconciling supplier statements on a monthly basis)
- Managing sub-contractor payments
- Assisting with Sales Invoicing
- Ad hoc duties to be performed as and when required
Experience & Skills:
- Qualified Accounting Technician/part-qualified Accountant desirable but not essential.
- 2+ years experience on a similar position
- The candidate should be a high-energy individual with excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in using Microsoft Excel
- Key attributes also necessary include efficient work methods, working both as part of a team and on own initiative and good interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market leading salary and car on offer for the successful candidate.
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to email@example.com. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.