AA Euro Recruitment Group
Accounts Payable Assistant
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant
for the leading engineering company, the role is based in Dublin.
- Process a high volume of invoices (4,000+ invoices across the team currently).
- Make sure invoices are authorised by the relevant person and are correctly coded.
- Utilise 3-way matching (PO, Invoice and Proof of Delivery).
- Significant focus on Relevant Contracts Tax (RCT).
- Reconciliation of balances to supplier statements.
- Solving invoices/creditor issues.
- Responsible for the processing of supplier bank payments, various currencies.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Process employee expenses and reconciliation of company credit cards.
- Posting sales journals.
- Day-to-day journal posting.
- Assist with payment runs and month-end activities.
- Point of contact for all queries and will ensure they are dealt with immediately.
- Responsible for setting up vendors, verifying all contracts against marketing invoices.
Experience & Qualifications
- Prior experience in a similar Accounts Payable role is desired.
- Experience with Sage or Construct software is beneficial, but not required.
- Ability to establish effective relationships within the business and with external parties as required.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Experience in a high volume, fast paced environment as well as experience with inter-company and multi-currency transactions.
- Willingness to work collectively, helping your teammates out during any quieter periods
- Organised, resilient and a self-starter.
- Work on your own initiative with a high level of attention to detail.
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market leading salary on offer for the successful candidate.
To apply, please call Daryna Hruzdieva on +353 85 867 1981 or send your CV to email@example.com. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.