Application Delivery Lead
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a market leading multinational to recruit a Application Delivery Leader on a contract basis to be based in their Cork SSC. This is a key hire for the organisation at the start of a significant project. The ideal candidate would be a combination of Solutions Architect and Project Manager. You will be part of a dynamic global team with responsibility to deliver enterprise scale best of breed sales and marketing capabilities supporting our Fire, Security and HVAC business verticals.
It offers a successful candidate an opportunity to be at the forefront of helping to define and shape our organisations current drive to standardise and simplify the sales and marketing application landscape and drive towards customer centricity.
- Liaise with Senior Business & IT Leaders to develop and gain executive approval for Sales & Marketing Portfolio with accountability for IT application related estimates.
- Accountable to coordinate IT Application related activities in Initiation and Planning Phase and ensure IT Executive approval to proceed into Build, Test & Deploy
- Responsible for engagement with Enterprise Architecture team for validation of solution proposal
- Accountable for Build, Test & Deploy across Sales & Marketing Portfolio
- Accountable to manage engagement with System Integrator partners
- Responsible to manage the transition of program from deployment to Hyper-care to day-to-day operational support
- Accountable for collating Portfolio Status for IT Leadership Review
- Responsible for resource management of direct reports and provide mentorship to develop career paths.
Experience & Skills:
- Extensive experience defining and delivering enterprise solutions.
- Strong experience defining and delivering enterprise applications on the Salesforce Platform
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, master data management and industry reference architecture
- Experience as a Solution Architect in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving technology and architectural transformation in a matrixed organization.
- Minimum of 10 years CRM experience with minimum of 5 years working as a Solution Architect
- Bachelor`s degree in a technical or business management field, or equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- A real passion for transforming businesses through technology
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Proven ability to rapidly learn new technologies
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop and deliver materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Experience with Agile implementation methodologies.
- Strong experience in the following business process areas: : Lead/Prospect management, Marketing Automation, Account / Contact, Opportunity / CPQ, e-Commerce, Analytics, Knowledge, Service (including Field Service), Partner/Channel Management, Incentive Compensation, General Data Management
- Industry experience in Manufacturing is desirable
(Please note there will be flexibility on some of above)
Salary & Benefits:
This is a day rate contract with an outstanding rate please enquire for further info
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to email@example.com <. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.