AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a market leading contractor to recruit an Architectural Technologist to cover a data centre project in Denmark.
Permanent position with a very competitive salary and a full expat package.
- Review Project(s) specification and scope and agree a list of deliverables.
- Agree and manage project(s) design budget and programme.
- Ensure design is compliant with regulations and standards.
- Report output and productivity against agreed targets.
- Mentor assigned resources to aid with their professional development
- Generate and manage technical aspects of subcontractor packages
- Product selection for application (fit for purpose & technical).
- Product detailing & interfacing with other components and materials.
- Co-ordination with Mechanical, Electrical and Process services.
- Raise/Respond to design stage RFIs and COVIs.
- Comply with the design criteria laid out within the Health and Safety Plan.
- Identify Long Lead Materials to assist with procurement.
- Attend site meetings as required.
- Assistance in preparation of tender proposals.
- Promote company image.
- Protect company contractual position at design stage with surveyor.
- Protecting the company`s interest via correspondence to the Design Team and sub-contractors.
- Relevant Third Level Qualification
- Effective communication and delegation skills
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years` experience
- Experience with Revit, AutoCad and all Microsoft software etc
Please contact Erik Donnelly on 085 252 5177 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com