AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a Big 4 Practice expanding their Cork Operation to recruit Multiple Audit Senior roles. This organisation is known for having outstanding progression opportunities and best in class training. In addition to a great work life balance, flexible benefits package and exposure to top multinational clients. The Cork Audit practice services a number of Multinational and private indigenous companies across the manufacturing, retail, distribution, services, software technology, healthcare, energy and financial services (mainly funds and leasing) sectors. Clients are a mixture of IFRS, US GAAP subsidiary and local GAAP filers.
- Work on a range of audit assignments, coordinating and taking responsibility for planning, execution and completion
- Research and resolve technical queries
- Work on ad-hoc assignments and projects
- Supervise up to and including teams of 5 onsite
- Communicate with client management and deliver on deadlines and expectations
- Present reports to management on issues identified during the audit
- Report directly to firm partners, directors and managers, working towards the achievement of individual and firm goals and targets
- Liaise with other professional departments including Tax, Actuarial and Professional Practice
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent)
- At least three years in a professional audit environment
- Strong technical skills
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Strong attention to detail
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market leading salary on offer & flexible benefits package.
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.