AA Euro Recruitment Group
BIM Coordinator Cork
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading main contractor to recruit an experienced BIM Coordinator to join their expanding team based out of their Cork Office. This is a permanent role working on large variety of projects.
- Liaising and coordinating with Engineers, Design Teams and 3rd party contractors.
- Working as part of a team.
- Chair Weekly Coordination Meetings and Breakout Workshops with Engineers, Design Teams and 3rd party contractors, compiling minutes and action items from this sessions and follow-up.
- Comply with the BIM Execution Plan (BEP) standards, and specific plans for each project.
- Comply with company BIM and CAD Standards.
- Production of weekly updates of the Navisworks Model and issue Clash Detection Reports.
- Provide input into weekly project reports including timesheets, percentages complete and narratives on work completed.
- The production of fully annotated and coordinated 2D Builderworks Drawings (BWIC) and Services Drawings.
- The production of As Built drawings and input to Operational & Maintenance File.
- Assist to ensure all projects are driven to provide the best value solutions and delivered on time and within budget.
- Minimum Level 7 degree in an Architectural/ Engineering discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in BIM Coordinator Role, managing your own workload and tracking progress on projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- 2+ years experience using Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks
- Management experience desirable
- Experience creating 2D construction issue drawings, and reading Architectural and M&E drawings.
- Experience chairing coordination meetings.
- Core construction discipline desirable (Architectural, Engineering or MEP)
- Experience with Autodesk Fabrication MEP and Solibri Model Checker desirable but not essential.
For more information about this role, please contact Eoin McGreevy on 085 866 9484 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com