AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading International main contractor to recruit a BIM Engineer to cover a marquee Data Centre project in Sweden.
- Develop, implement and maintain the BIM Protocol and BEP
- Ensure all stakeholders are in alignment with the BIM Protocol and BEP.
- Create and maintain a BIM Coordination Programme that is aligned with the Project Programme.
- Identify any impact on the BIM Coordination Programme arising from errors in the transmission and use of information during the BIM process.
- Establish BIM Coordination workshops and report progress at the Project Design Team meetings.
- Keep a record of BIM models and their status.
- Attendance at design and construction reviews
- Attend design, client & site meetings as required
- Interpreting and amending models
- The production of builders works schedules and associated drawings
- Field surveying and verification
- Development of models and reports in line with client scheduling requirements
- Ensure that the supply chain is BIM Capable and can carry out the Employer Information Requests
- Ensure the correct site set-up is in place provide the required BIM environment is to carry out the Employer Information Requests
- Degree in Construction / Structural / Services
- Minimum 3 years post graduate experience in related field
- Previous experience working for a main contractor is desirable
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit MEP, Revit Architecture
- Knowledge & Understanding of BIM Procedures & Protocols
Please contact Erik Donnelly on 085 252 5177 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com