BIM Engineer – Holland
AA Euro Recruitment Group
BIM Technician Holland
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading Irish M&E contractor to recruit a BIM Technician for a position based on the site of a large Data Centre project in Holland.
- You will need to coordinate the design of both mechanical and electrical services. The role involves liaising with the management team to ensure that designs are up to spec.
- Building services background and previous M&E experience required for this role.
- Up to date knowledge of construction protocol.
- Experience with commercial and industrial projects.
- Relevant third level qualification.
- Proficiency in BIM software is essential for this position with at least 2-3 years+ experience within a similar role liaising with different disciplines.
- Proficient in Revit MEP, AutoCAD 2D and Navisworks Manage.
- Knowledge of executing clash detection exercises in 4D and 5D model though not essential
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Enthusiastic, creative, and natural problem solver.
If you would like more information on this role please contact Darren O Keeffe on + 353 85 8665682 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org