BIM Engineer (Lead)
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading general contractor to recruit a BIM Lead to join their team, to be based on a large-scale Data Center project in Frankfurt.
This is a permanent position with an excellent rotation / relocation package on offer including a competitive base salary, accommodation, flights and subsistence allowance.
- Liaising and coordinating with Engineers, Design Teams and 3rd party contractors.
- Working with the BIM Manager to develop the project program and BIM delivery strategy.
- Responsible for the application of BIM and the Digital Construction procedures at the design, construction and handover stages of the project.
- You will be site-based on a construction site.
- Work alongside the site-based Engineering team.
- Lead and coordinate a team of BIM technicians.
- Drive the BIM aspects of the project during meetings on site.
- Chair Weekly Coordination Meetings and Breakout Workshops with Engineers, Design Teams and 3rd party contractors
- Support the BIM Manager in the development BIM Standards throughout the business.
- Manage the production of weekly Updates of the Navisworks Model and issue Clash Detection Reports.
- Record and assess impact of change during projects lifecycle.
- Regularly track and report project progress to the BIM Manager.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- 5 + years experience in similar role, managing workload and tracking progress on projects.
- 5 + years experience managing in a site-based role
- Experience managing a team of BIM Technicians and coordinators desirable
- Strong experience with Autodesk AutoCAD & Navisworks
- Experience in Architectural and Structural detailing and modelling.
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Proves a high level of drive, productivity and performance under own mobilisation.
- Proficient in use of Revit, Navis Works & AutoCAD.
- MEP Modelling experience advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent IT Skills Essential
- Proven ability / experience of creating 2D construction issue drawings and reading Architectural and M&E drawings
For more information on this position, please contact Sarah Lonergan on +353 85 252 1479 or email your CV to Sarah@aaeuro.com