AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands leading main contractor to recruit a BIM Coordinator to cover a large scale Pharmaceutical build project in Louth.
- Maintain the project BIM Execution Plan and ensure its implementation in accordance with Employer Information Requirements.
- Quality control and monitoring of all subcontractor BIM models/drawings in accordance with Master Information Delivery Plans and Model Production Delivery Tables;
- Produce weekly clash detection reports and assist with project coordination via design team/supply chain coordination workshops.
- Assist the project Document Controller in maintaining the CDE in accordance with PAS 1192-2 protocols.
- Provide training and supervision to project stakeholders and site team in utilising models in their roles including coordination, cost analysis, programming etc.
- Modelling through Revit and producing sketches/drawings from the BIM models to assist the site team when and as required;
- Manage the collation and input of asset information to the asset information models for handover at project completion.
- Project specialist in the BIM 360 software platform, troubleshooting, training and setting up guidelines for use.
- Very good experience using of BIM software is essential – Revit, NavisWorks and AutoCad at a minimum.
- Experience using the BIM 360 platform and Solibri is advantageous.
- A good understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements and industry BIM protocol.
- 3 years minimum relevant industry experience is required for this position.
- A construction related third level degree in Engineering, Building Services, Architecture or Structures – honours preferable.
Please contact Erik Donnelly on 085 252 5177 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com