BIM Lead – Dublin
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland`s leading main contractors to recruit a BIM Lead to cover projects across a variety of sectors from their Dublin Office.
This person will have a team of Engineers and Managers reporting to him/her.
An attractive package on offer including company vehicle and pension.
- Responsible for BIM standards development, implementation, and enforcement
- Automate routines in BIM to support standards and productivity
- Assist in developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards
- Support project teams to deliver projects in BIM
- Creation, management and monitoring the BIM contract documentation and deliverables
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with agreed BIM protocols
- Manage / Update BIM Project Documents
- Implement and maintain the BIM Execution Plan
- Follow BIM standards and development procedures
- Responsible for the BIM training of staff appropriate to their level of involvement with BIM
- Train and oversee the day-to-day activities of the BIM department to ensure BIM standards are maintained in the creation of the Revit models
- Directly responsible for any BIM team members under his/her direct reporting responsibility
- Relevant qualification Degree in Engineering / Architectural and Structural Design.
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft Office applications also.
- Demonstrates a high level of drive, productivity and performance under own mobilisation.
- Excellent IT Skills Essential
- Minimum of 7 years BIM Experience.
- Strong interpersonal, social skills with the ability to manage other design personnel
- General understanding of interoperability between software used to accomplish discipline tasks
For more information please contact Darren O`Keeffe on 085 866 5682 or email your CV to email@example.com