AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a mid sized main contractor to recruit a BIM Manager to cover a number of commercial and residential projects around Dublin.
This role can be based in Dublin or based from the head office in Limerick.
- Responsible for BIM standards development, implementation, and enforcement
- Automate routines in BIM to support standards and productivity
- Assist in developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards
- Support project teams to deliver projects in BIM
- Creation, management and monitoring the BIM contract documentation and deliverables
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with agreed BIM protocols
- Manage / Update BIM Project Documents
- Implement and maintain the BIM Execution Plan
- Follow BIM standards and development procedures
- Responsible for the BIM training of staff appropriate to their level of involvement with BIM
- Train and oversee the day-to-day activities of the BIM department to ensure BIM standards are maintained in the creation of the Revit models
- Directly responsible for any BIM team members under his/her direct reporting responsibility
- Relevant qualification Degree in Engineering / Architectural and Structural Design.
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft Office applications also.
- Demonstrates a high level of drive, productivity and performance under own mobilisation.
- Excellent IT Skills Essential
- Minimum of 5 years BIM Experience.
- Strong interpersonal, social skills with the ability to manage other design personnel
- General understanding of interoperability between software used to accomplish discipline tasks
Please contact Erik Donnelly on 085 252 5177 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org