Buyer (Construction Materials)
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Junior / Assistant Purchaser
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit Junior / Assistant Purchaser to leading construction company, you will report to and assist the Purchasing Manager in the day-to-day operations of the purchasing department. You will assist in the execution of all buying, sourcing materials, suppliers and plant management.
The position will be office based Monday to Friday full time in Cork.
- Assisting the purchasing manager in the day-to-day sourcing of new materials / hiring misc. plant / tools in line with current company operating procedures
- Maintain the Approved Supplier List / Internal Plant registers, in conjunction with Purchasing Manager
- Liaise with site staff and quantity surveyors on material and plant requirements
- Assist the purchasing manager in setting up enquiries, quotation analysis
- Checking queried invoices for accuracy against purchase orders
- Documentation control within the department
- Assist accounts department in the processing of invoices
- Develop strong relationships across the company, working collaboratively with sites to ensure on time material deliveries
- Be flexible to participate in other duties as required by the department
- Ambitious & enthusiastic
- Good communication skills written & verbal.Will be communicating with site personnel, suppliers and relevant internal departments
- Some knowledge of construction materials
- Work to maintain good relationships
- Assist in resolving invoice issues with accounts department
- Knowledge in Microsoft excel, word and outlook
- Able to work on own initiative, or as part of a team
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market leading salary on offer for the successful candidate.
To apply, please call Daryna Hruzdieva on +353 85 867 1981 or send your CV to email@example.com. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.