Buyer (Construction Materials)
AA Euro Recruitment Group
- Working with Procurement Operations Manager on specific projects, taking direction as required.
- Process Purchase Orders in SAP, ensure approval process is followed and supporting documents are attached in SAP.
- Liaison with Suppliers and Accounts Payable team re First Time Match, manage cash flow etc. invoice queries are resolved in a timely manner and root cause identified.
- Work with all teams in the business to ensure that value for money is delivered throughout the Supply Chain.
- Adhere to Framework agreements with approved suppliers.
- Introduce systems, methods and procedures ensuring the most modern sourcing methods are followed
- Management Information: preparation of reports on Purchasing activities
- General purchasing administrative duties as required
- Maintain KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Any other duties associated with that role.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Accuracy in working with numbers
- Close attention to detail
- Team-working skills
- Awareness of ethics and compliance
- Process and procedure driven
- Create Purchase orders
- Working in a fast paced busy office
- Compiling, and presenting reports analysis
- Ability to multi task between projects
- SAP Experience
- Construction Experience
- Third level qualification in procurement / supply chain / business management
- Second Language German or Dutch
For more information, please contact Eanna O`Brien on 021-2066078 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org