AA Euro Recruitment Group
Experienced CAD Technician with electrical experience, required by a Leading Irish Electrical Utility Business. This is a permanent role based in their office in Ballyfermot, Dublin
- Produce drawings to facilitate the upgrade of an existing services feeding blocks of house and connections, including single line diagrams and general arrangement drawings
- Liaising with ground survey team and preparing weekly reports on completed surveys.
- Carrying out site visits.
- Preparation of site layout drawings based on site surveys of the existing LV electrical infrastructure from oral instructions, sketches, GeoPal reports.
- Importing OSI tiles in vector or rastor format.
- Experienced on ArcGis.
- Preparation of design drawings in consultation with design manager.
- Preparing as built records from returned hand sketched maps.
- Proven ability to problem solve and resolve coordination issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and able to work in a multi-disciplinary team where you will guide, persuade and influence others.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD.
- Third level qualification.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills and attention to detail.
- Civils, Utilities or Electrical Experience.
For more info, call Jerry Roche on 021 2066078 or email firstname.lastname@example.org