AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client who are a large Building and Civil Contractor, to recruit a Civil Engineer for project in Cork. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years` experience working on large civil projects with civil contractors. This a permanent role working on pump station upgrades.
- As a Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and levelling the site.
- You will be responsible for the overall surveying of the site.
- You will as a Civil Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- You will oversee quality control and safety measures on site.
- The Civil Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
- You will as a site engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
- You will be working with a market leading Construction Company and expected to maintain their high standards.
- You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Civil Engineering or another relevant discipline.
- As a civil engineer you will portray strong technical ability and management skills.
- You will have strong problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
- You will integrate well as part of a well run team.
- You must have over 3 years experience working in the civil industry.
For further information on this role please, contact Martha Bracket on 085 862 1731 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org