Civil Project Manager Kerry
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland`s largest civil contractors to recruit a Project Manager, covering projects in the Kerry region. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their career with a highly respected employer.
Supported by the Contracts Managers and Directors of the business, this is great opportunity to join a highly successful developing business in Ireland with excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- Lead project teams to ensure that contracts are completed on programme.
- Manage the compliance of company and current health & safety legislation.
- Develop strong relationships with clients.
- Management & assessment of subcontractors quality of work & their ability to maintain scope programme.
- Management of programme risk & experience of early interaction with design teams to ensure design deliverable dates & details are achieved.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the management team, subcontractors, and clients.
- Planning/scheduling of works.
- Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Third level qualification in a construction related field coupled with at least 5 years post graduate experience, 5 years in the role in a managerial role with a recognised Main Contractor.
- Proven record of delivering large scale civil projects,
- Experience of civil infrastructure, reinforced concrete and civils within projects
- Experience in delivering projects (value 5m 30M) from design stage to completion
- Candidates must be capable of taking responsibility for a number of projects concurrently, as required.
Please contact Kevin Hallissey 085 866 6089 or send your CV to email@example.com.