Civil Site Manager
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Civil Site Manager Dublin
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland`s largest contractors to recruit a Civil Site Manager for a large scale project in Dublin. This role presents the successful candidate with an excellent opportunity to join one of Ireland`s most highly regarded building contractors at senior level.
- Overall management on site, reporting to Contracts Manager.
- Attend all onsite meetings.
- Apply all Health & Safety procedures to site.
- Aid the delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- Supervise sub-contractors in an efficient manner.
- Achieve the desired quality finish.
- Guarantee delivery of project to the client is achieved in an appropriate and sufficient manner.
- Extensive previous knowledge on Civil / Groundworks projects.
- Clear indication of previous management of sub-contractors.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and manage personnel.
- Ability to present reports defining projects progress, problems and solutions
- Minimum of 5 years experience work at Site Manger/Foreman level on large scale civil projects
- Trade Qualification or Construction related qualification
Contact Eoin McGreevy on 085 866 9484 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.