Civil/ Structural Design Engineer – Cork
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a Cork based Engineering Consultancy to recruit a Civil/ Structural Design Engineer for their Head Office. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years` experience working on large engineering projects and will have a strong structural and civil background.
This company works in various different sectors including Commercial, Residential and Education among others and the successful candidate will be afforded great exposure to many of these.
**Competitive salary on offer.**
- Good communication skills, especially the ability to translate designs in to comprehensive drawing/information for construction.
- Experience of reinforced concrete design, structural steel, timber and masonry using the Eurocodes.
- Experience of design of sustainable urban drainage systems and general building drainage systems.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the relevant Technical Guidance Documents.
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility for their own work and take the initiative when necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience in a consultancy role.
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (level 8 or higher).
- Engineers Ireland membership with an ambition to achieve Chartered Engineers status.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills and attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communicator with fluent English.
- Have a full clean Irish driving license.
For more information about this role, please contact Darren O`Keeffe on 085 866 5682 for details or email CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org