Client Services Manager (Intellectual Disability Day Service)
AA Euro Recruitment Group
At AA Euro Healthcare we understand that making decisions about your career in healthcare is extremely important. That is why our expert team is here to help you every step of the way whether you are entering the healthcare workforce, changing positions, or relocating to progress your career here in Ireland.
We are currently recruiting for a Client Services Manager to join our client, a well known Intellectual Disability service. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the Day Services for adults with special needs located in Arklow, Co. Wicklow.
Core responsibilities to include:
- Supporting and operating the day to day running of the facility and team
- Orientation, planning and evaluating client care
- Administration, report and compliance management
- Staff management to include rosters, staff leave, training and more
- Registered as Person in Charge (PIC) for all residential services that you manage.
- Manage all services in line with HIQA Standards.
- Maintain client relationships
- Ensure that the safety, health & welfare from the work activities are properly managed and to keep an account in all location procedures.
Applicants must hold:
- A Qualification in Health or Social Care Management.
- QQI level 7 in Social Studies, Social Care, Applied Social Studies Social Care, Applied Social Studies (Disability) or foreign equivalent
- Full clean Drivers licence.
- Experience in the use of PC including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
Applicants must have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the intellectual ability sector
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory or management experience in social care
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates of all levels to gain more experience and progress their career within the healthcare sector.
For more information on this role and schedule an interview, please click APPLY NOW