Clinical Nurse Manager 2
AA Euro Recruitment Group
AAEuro Healthcare are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM 2) on behalf of our client in the Dublin City area. The service provides assistance to homeless adults in their residential services.
Residential Services (35 hrs per week)
Requirements for this role include:
- Five years Post Graduate experience. (Essential)
- Experience working with groups will complex health needs(Essential)
- Experience working with marginalized groups. (Desirable)
- Specialist training in community health, addiction, housing, counselling or reflected fields
- NMBI Registered
Some duties of this role may include:
- Have a lead role in the effective governance, operational management and administration of the services with a particular emphasis on effective clinical leadership.
- Adhere to and contribute to the development and maintenance of nursing standards, protocols and guidelines consistent with the highest standards of care.
- Develop and implement all relevant clinical policies and procedures.
- Provide appropriate supervision and performance management to assigned staff.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Sound knowledge and clinical nursing practice together with future trends in care of homeless people.
- Experience of Report writing and analysis of service outcomes and statistics
- Ability to build and lead a team.
- Good organizational and management skills.