AA Euro Recruitment Group
We are delighted to support a well-established Adult Mental Health Service Provider located in North Dublin City. We are currently recruiting a Clinical Psychologist for a Full Time Permanent role within their service.
Key Requirements for Applicants:
- Qualification in Clinical Psychology accredited by PSI or HCPC- UK.
- A full understanding of the duties in delivery a professional service
- Knowledge of up-to-date research methods, best practise and current standards associated with PSI and Psychology field of study.
- Effective Communication skills to carry out the duties of this role (written & verbal).
- Interpersonal skills (collaborating with colleagues, families, carers, clients etc).
- Excellent organisational, time management, multitasking and resourcing skills.
- Ability to demonstrate empathy, dignity and respect to clients, relatives, and colleagues.
For a full job description and immediate pre-interview call please contact Joanne on email@example.com or call 085 7568571.