AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Commercial Manager for a multinational client for a role on a largescale waste to energy plant in Birmingham.
Electrical and Mechanical exposure required,.
This executive level position, working with one of Europes leading contractors presents an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate to establish with a company forecast to turnover 400 million. The role offers growth opportunities within the company, and progression in a crucial sector of the business.
Executive Level Package on offer:
- Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance.
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting.
- Co-ordinate and maintain key client relationships.
- Procurement oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department.
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business.
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects.
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting.
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule.
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same.
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management.
- Degree qualified in quantity surveying.
- Mechanical and or Electrical Experience desirable
- Ideally 10+ years experience in Senior Quantity Surveying and / or Commercial Manager roles
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability and proven experience managing teams of highly motivated surveyors.
- Further training and development opportunities highlighted.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
Please contact Ian Murphy on +353 85 866 6878 or +353 21 206 6078 or email your CV to email@example.com.