Commercial Manager (Civil)
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Commercial Manager (Civil) Dublin Port
Package Offered: 80,000 – 90,000 + Extensive Benefits Suite
Euro Executive Recruitment has been exclusively retained to recruit a Commercial Manager for one of Irelands leading Building & Civil Engineering Contractors based in Dublin Port. The successful candidate will be required to have 10 years experience at managerial level on both large scale Building & Civil Engineering projects.
This management level position, working with one of Irelands leading contractors presents an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate.
- Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance.
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting.
- Co-ordinate and maintain key client relationships.
- Procurement oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department.
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business.
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects.
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting.
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule.
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same.
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying.
- Large scale Building & Civils experience essential.
- 10+ years experience in Senior Quantity Surveying and / or Commercial Manager roles.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management.
- Exceptional Level of Legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability and proven experience managing teams of highly motivated surveyors.
- Further training and development opportunities highlighted.
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exceptional oral & written communication skills.
Contact Owen Twomey in confidence to discuss in detail on 085 866 9484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org <