AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client who are a leading M&E Contractor to recruit a Electrical Commissioning Engineer. This is a permanent role with this client working on a substantial sized Data Centre project in Zaragoza, Spain.
Full relocation package on offer and strong salary on offer for the role.
- Manage & supervise the commissioning of various systems
- Work closely with various project teams including the Project Manager, Engineers, and the Construction Team to provide expert advice, guidance and leadership.
- Lead & direct all commissioning activities at the site adhering to company procedures, processes.
- Ensures best practices by developing and implementing turnover, pre-commissioning, commissioning processes and systems considering and including: contractual requirements, project and construction schedule.
- Establishes system boundaries, scopes of work, and commissioning execution plans.
- Assistance to project teams with review and submission of Commissioning RAMS and Test Scripts.
- Be involved & participate in vendor supplier, and/or subcontractor meetings to resolve issues.
- Degree in electrical engineering.
- Minimum 5 year experience in Construction new builds/upgrades
- Experience working on data centre projects essential.
- Demonstrated leadership skills necessary to achieve business and project results.
- Good leadership, planning, organising and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team.
- Willingness and ability to travel on a short notice from various projects.
- Excellent understanding of Mechanical Inspection
- Ability to speak Spanish
If you would like any more information on this role, please contact Ciaran Sheehan on +353 85 8621731 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com