AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Commissioning Engineer for a leading manufacturing company based in Killarney, Co. Kerry. The successful candidate will have a Degree / Diploma in an Electrical/Electronic discipline or a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Start-up and Commissioning of large Industrial systems. This role will require regular travel overseas.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects associated with the Commissioning of products manufactured by the company. The products manufactured have high capital value and include electrical equipment for H.V distribution, PLCs, controller drives and IT technology. This challenging role will require a self-motivated individual with knowledge and ability across the full spectrum of Electrical and Electronic engineering disciplines. Selected candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package commiserate with experience. This role will require regular travel overseas
- Acting as company representative when on site as a member or lead of the site/commissioning team.
- Liaise with design, production, service and Installation departments
- Commissioning of products in-house and after installation on site
- Commissioning, testing and handover of the equipment.
- Testing and completion of handover documentation and formalities on project completion
- Preparation and delivery of technical reports on project/job completion
- Commissioning work to include:
o Start-up, verification and optimization of hardware systems
o Calibration of Variable Speed Inverter drives up to 1Mw
o Testing, Verification and revision of PLC Software systems.
o Training of Customer personnel both on site and in house.
o Handover and performance testing of completed machines
o Verification of machine reliability and performance.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree / Diploma in an Electrical/Electronic discipline or a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Start-up and Commissioning of large Industrial systems.
- Proven technical skills with hands-on experience working with industrial automation and drive systems.
Contact Owen Twomey on 085 866 9484, alternatively email your CV to email@example.com