Commissioning Lead – Mechanical
AA Euro Recruitment Group
The Mechanical Commissioning Lead is primarily responsible for supervising and coordinating the companies mechanical commissioning activities at a job site including that of its sub-contractors and direct labour.
He/She will establish commissioning procedures and methods ensuring that the systems are inspected,] tested and commissioned in line with project specifications and relevant standards.
Full relocation package on offer along with a competitive salary.
- Generates high quality work in alliance with the vision and mission of company in question.
- Provide expertise regarding the overall project commissioning processes and deliver commissioned and operational mechanical systems to clients.
- Attending various meetings with clients, sub-contractors, project teams offering support and assistance on mechanical systems delivery.
- Leads by example – sets, monitors, and enforces the standards of safety, and exemplary quality of work set forth by client in question.
- Coordinates with all other trades working on a job site to ensure smooth commissioning process. Identifying test equipment that may be required.
- Provide assistance with Commissioning and witnessing of all mechanical systems on projects.
- Manage ITCA activities with Project Engineers.
- Assist Project Engineers with compiling and populating Handover packs and other relevant QA/QC documents including inspections.
- Provide assistance in writing and reviewing Commissioning and Testing RAMS.
- Assist the project team in their production of `as-built` documentation and the Health & Safety File.
- Conducts quality control inspections on project sites during pre-commissioning and commissioning stages.
- Analyses and quickly resolves any problems and may arise and ensures that all deficiencies on any given project are corrected in a timely manner.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate commissioning site reports.
- People Management duties, assisting the Project Manager:
- Ensure project team is following Company policies and procedures
- Ensure applicable project team personnel have the required EHS training to carry out commissioning activities associated with the project.
- Ensure Commissioning personnel have the required knowledge and background to carry out tasks safely and correctly in line with company policy and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in the industry, ideally working at Approved or Technician level.
- Sound working knowledge of Health & Safety, delivering projects and managing staff, materials and budgets.
- Advanced understanding of mechanical power systems, machines and drives. Excellent understanding of both Mechanical Commissioning.
- Able to produce detailed reports, presentations and assignments regularly to a high standard.
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Adobe Acrobat.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Martha Brackett on 085 862 1731 or email your cv to email@example.com