Company Accountant (Part-Time)
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment is working with a growing organisation in Cork to recruit a Company Accountant on a part time / flexible working basis. This family owned group have multiple growing entities and require a strategic and commercially minded accountant who will take a hands on approach to managing the finance function. You will oversee two direct reports and will play a key role in the Senior Management team, working closely with the Managing Director influencing key business and operational decisions.
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Finance and Accounting function of the organisation
- Compile annual returns, monthly management accounts, consolidated reporting, tax compliance, and managing the audit process
- Maintenance and management of company asset base including fixed assets, Cash management / company treasury, stock control, debtors, etc
- Direct management of an accounting team of 2 experienced employees (AP, AR), you will coach and guide their personal and career development
- Drive process improvement and efficiencies across all aspects of the business including procurement and costings
- Ensure budgets are adhered to, identify and escalate variances where necessary.
Experience & Skills
- Qualified Accountant
- Commercial mindset and desire to influence the commercial and operational business
- Ideally coming from a fast paced SME organisation.
- Works collaboratively with team and others
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary & Benefits
There is a market leading salary on offer for the successful candidate as well as the ability to create a flexible work week to suit your work life balance.
Please contact David Glavin on 085 862 1542 or send your CV to David@aaeuro.com