Company Health & Safety Manager Meath
AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro Group has been retained by one of Ireland`s leading main contractors to recruit a Company Health & Safety Manager to head up this division within the company. This is an unique role for someone who is keen to progress their career and manage a team beneath them.
Excellent package on offer, main contracting experience is required for this role.
- Implement policy and procedures within company.
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal, CBT and external training.
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
- Incident free healthy sites to be upheld throughout company.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
- Work and liaise with Company Directors and various Project Leads.
- Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
- Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in health and safety.
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
- Represent and liaise with clients representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to Company Director.
- Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
- 10 years + experience in health & safety.
- Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.
For further information on this role, please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 8666089 or email CV to [email protected]