Construction Director Cork
AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro Recruitment Group has been exclusively retained by our client to recruit a Construction Director for their organisation in Cork. This Construction Directorbe tasked with leading and managing the successful delivery of a number of large scale Residential Development projects in Cork.
This role with one of Ireland`s most respected construction companies, presents a unique opportunity in Cork to the successful candidate.
An executive six figure salary plus appropriate benefits suite including discretionary bonus is on offer for this role.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple large scale projects.
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control budgeted expenditure.
- Ensure clear lines of communication with internal company departments including Purchasing, Finance and Property Development.
- Manage project programs and monitor progress on site to ensure delivery of completed projects.
- Hold regular onsite progress meeting with project teams and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
- Contribute to the formulation of the construction methodology and project management plan for the project, adopt and improve these as the project advances.
- Ensure compliance with company management, quality, and environmental systems.
- Represent the company at local authority and project stakeholder forums.
- Manage expectations of all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
- Oversee compliance with specification, building regulations and good building practice.
- Third level qualification, ideally in Civil Engineering / Construction Management.
- 20 years experience within the Construction Industry, 10 years at senior management level.
- Large scale residential project delivery in Ireland or UK is a prerequisite for this role.
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent Financial Management and Budgeting skills.
Contact Kevin Hallissey in strict confidence on +353 85 866 6089 or email [email protected]