AA Euro Recruitment Group
Construction Managers – Hinkley Point C Project, Somerset.
We have been retained by our Client Tier 1 civil contractor to recruit Construction Managers to join their team to oversee main civil construction works at Hinkley Point C Project in Somerset, UK. Successful Candidate will be responsible for directly leading and managing a team on site to deliver the main civils package of works comprising of large reinforced concrete structures. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a highly recognised contractor. Both day and night shift positions available.
- Sets standards and creates benchmarks for others to follow.
- Able to identify quality problems before works start and instigate change to achieve and deliver quality.
- Applies in depth knowledge of the quality processes, understands how they are used and communicates these within the project to achieve quality goals.
- Sequences work appropriately and applies protection measures to avoid damage to completed works to ensure quality product delivery.
- Manages the client through inspection and handover process.
- Drafts, reviews and approves the quality documents.
- Adopts a culture of continuous improvement and shares lessons learnt across projects. Monitors productivity and costs trends and takes appropriate interventions to ensure successful outcomes.
- Delivers completion strategy for project and contributes to process for ensuring that all works are correctly planned.
- Monitors progress to ensure handover deadlines are met to achieve client and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Manages direct workforce
- Direct delivery experience is essential, you must have at least 3 years experience of directly putting to work a workforce of at least 80+ operatives in a direct delivery project.
- Experience of 3 years + working on heavy reinforced concrete structures.
- Ideally at least 5 years experience working in the Construction industry
- Able to deliver projects safely and to the highest quality standards
- Trade background in carpentry/ formwork or reinforcement fixing
- Sound understanding of reinforcement details and fixing methods
- Familiar with formwork and falsework systems commonly used in the construction industry.
- A strong communicator with the ability to work within a team environment
- Respects other team members across all functions and has a one team approach.
- Presents a professional image and promotes the values of the project
- Demonstrates commitment to work to processes
- Seeks to minimise waste in resources and materials
- Qualifications in Construction Management
If you would like any more information on this role, please contact Sam Skinner on +44 7562 683 020 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org