AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for the role of Civil Construction Manager overseeing a large-scale project in Dublin port. The ideal candidate will have experience working on heavy civils projects in either the UK or Ireland.
- Must be have the ability of managing site works and coordinating subcontractors as well as taking a hands-on approach to working onsite.
- The candidate needs to be practical thinking.
- Supervision of company operatives and subcontractors on site, material ordering, plant management and quality checks.
- Ambitious and hard working individual who is seeking a role in Dublin.
- 6+ Years Experience.
- Significant hands-on experience within the civils industry with experience of groundworks, utilities, piling and concrete works.
- CSCS tickets an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full Driving License.
Please contact Liam Howard on 083 0598747 or send your CV to email@example.com.