Construction Site Agent Dublin
AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro Group have been retained to recruit a number of Site Agents for civils projects in Dublin City, North Dublin and South Dublin. Supported by senior management, this is great opportunity to join a highly successful business in Ireland with excellent opportunities for career advancement in time. Excellent remuneration package on offer to the successful candidate.
- Liaise with the Clients Representative, Consultants, Councils and the public.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Ensure compliance with the company`s quality procedures and ISO 9001
- Implementation of strong Health & Safety, Quality, Environmental procedures & inspections.
- Preparation and implementation of Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work.
- Ensuring all work is carried out to specification and to high standard.
- Control, supervision & recording of Plant, Labour & Materials on site.
- Procurement of Materials.
- Hands on management approach.
- Site Set up and documentation preparation
- Attend weekly management meetings
- Accurate record keeping of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same to company management, commercial team and client.
- Developing temporary works solutions in conjunction with temporary works designers
- Subcontractor management
- Production of project handover documentation.
- Qualification in Civil Engineering or related courses.
- Minimum 5 years experience Civils & Utilities projects.
- Experience of Heavy civils, an advantage.
- Experience in the management and direction of site personnel
- Strong work ethic and looking for a long-term career with a well renowned company.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 866 6089 or email your cv in confidence to [email protected]