AA Euro Recruitment Group
- Management of the project cost control.
- Responsible for the weekly reporting to the site and sector commercial managers and the line manager.
- Preparation of the monthly accounts for the Client.
- Responsibility for the forecasting of cash inwards & outwards
- Responsible for Completing Month End Reports for projects
- Separating cost out between the projects as all are combined within one job code.
- Finalising subcontractor applications and processing payment certs.
- Managing Processing and approving all car and house rentals in Lulea.
- Cleaning and waste removal invoices.
- Billing correctly the invoices and car rental to each Sweden project as defined.
- Processing payment of warehouses and phone bills for Lulea projects.
- Managing of the catering for the Sites along with the rental.
- Aligning with Invoices to ensure payment is approved.
- Approving and creating POs for hire.
- Aligning subsistence and flights for Project staff members and ensuring reimbursement is done.
- Academically (Degree) qualified and or relevant experience in the industry
- 3+ years experience in a cost control / management role
- Experience in the electrical sector an advantage
- Experience in use of Excel a requirement
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience using SAP & Microsoft Office advanced user skills.
- Good oral & written communication skills
For more information, please contact Eanna OBrien on 021-2066078 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com