CRM Team Lead
AA Euro Recruitment Group
I am currently working with a leading Irish Multinational to recruit a CRM Team Lead. Your role will be to plan and deliver CRM strategies across the company in order to maximise customer retention and customer loyalty. You will maintain and improve the CRM platform structure and architecture to ensure that it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
The CRM Team Lead will be responsible for:
- Supporting the team to set up a new Lifecycle Base Management system for our customer rewards scheme, end to end, and working with the wider loyalty team to deliver effective life cycle communications.
- Advancing the current progress on personalisation in order to provide the best offer at the perfect time and through the best channel.
- Bringing a more customer centric approach to the CRM programme, working with the key principles of service design thinking to ensure continual improvement on customer experience.
- Managing and developing the CRM team to deliver on all the key KPIs across customer engagement, revenue, sales and costs.
- Outlining the CRM strategy and planning the roadmap for the year while also putting in place the key enablers to deliver.
- Supporting the movement from paper to more digital communications while protecting the return on investment.
- Working closely with the Insight and Analytics teams to ensure the key insights are gathered to ensure an effective programme.
- Working with the team, to deliver a Test and Learn programme of activity, which will deliver a greater return on investment and reduce waste; streamlining the right offers to the right customers and through the right channels.
- Reviewing the tools and technical support needed to move to a more automated approach while ensuring the right quality of data is flowing through and being maximised.
- Strong supplier management required to ensure you maximise on investments.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A 3rd level degree qualification in an IT, Finance or Marketing related discipline.
- Experience in analysis of transactional data e.g. SEQL, SAS, Oracle, data mining/data modeling and report creation/writing and evaluation.
- An excellent ability to present information and analysis to a wide audience including senior management and retailers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, consumer driven environment.
- Good team management and leadership skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with a fast and efficient approach to developing new processes and approaches to information sharing.
- Experience of working in a past paced consumer goods industry within a commercial environment will be of distinct advantage.
Contact Beata Smith email@example.com t:021 206 6078 m:087 136 1780