CSA Engineer – Dublin
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland`s largest general Contractors to recruit a CSA Engineer for a role based in the Dublin area. This is a permanent role working on a Data Centre projects in the region.
Competitive salary and full relocation package on offer to the successful candidate.
- Experience in designing steel, concrete and masonary structures.
- Understanding of construction techniques, sequences of work, Building Regulations and an up-to-date knowledge of products
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines
- Must be able to plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks and projects.
- Health & Safety awareness
- Proficient in the use of Structural design software and AutoCAD
- Experience of preparing Contract documents and Project Management would be an advantage.
- Experience of inspecting construction works an advantage.
- Perform work in compliance with our Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008).
- Experience of Planning would be an advantage but not essential
- BEng in Civil or Structural Engineer or relevant qualification
- Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
- Ideally 3-5+ years experience
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and team working skills.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Flexible and Enthusiastic
Please contact Conal Lane on +353 858671980 or email your CV to email@example.com