CSA Package Manager – Belgium
AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro Executive recruitment has been retained by a leading General Contractor to recruit a CSA Package Manager, to be based on a large scale Data Center project in the Mons area of Belgium.
The role requires experience managing, co-ordinating, and liasing, multi-disciplinary teams on data centre works, including mechanical, electrical and civil sub-contractors.
Tier one main contracting experience required.
- Establish performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that client requirements are being met
- Develop and administer quality control provisions; liaise on project cost estimating and value engineering, as appropriate
- Liaise with the client on KPI development and implementation
- Champion company Safety implementation on site and at site Safety Leadership Teams
- Track PAS [progress against schedule] and report at weekly client update meetings
- Authorise the issuance of contracts, purchase orders, and change orders
- Approve contractor invoices for payment
- Represent the Company in business with customers, consultants, contractors, and other public and/or private agencies and organisations
- Research and prepare various reports pertaining to contractual issues, operations, policies, procedures, and/or other issues, as appropriate
- Planning of all resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
- To manage and drive a large team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- Ensure project profitability
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan all with the Support of your Project team
- Issue Daily Report to the Project Manager
- Issue weekly safety stats & project labour projections.
- Hold weekly commercial meetings with the commercial team to ensure all variations are being captured and costs issued to the client.
- Develop and implement company procedures with the project managers
- Ensure change management is handled correctly (Cost & Programme).
- Review drawings and setting out details
- Produce builders works drawings for services
- Carry out distribute & close out CSA snags
- All other duties associated with this role.
- Degree qualified in Civil or structural Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of site management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with a recognised groundworks/ RC frame sub-contractor
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
- Understanding of site technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Understanding of structural detailing and required calculations.
- Sound Mathematical and IT skills
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
For more information, contact Darren O`Keeffe on +353 85 866 5682 or email your cv to email@example.com