CSA Quantity Surveyor – Limerick
AA Euro Recruitment Group
CSA Quantity Surveyor Limerick
AA Euro Group has been retained by a leading Main Contractor to recruit a CSA Quantity Surveyor (Intermediate Level), working on large pharmaceutical project in Limerick.
- Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance.
- Procurement oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department.
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business.
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting.
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects.
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting.
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule.
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same.
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management.
- Degree qualified in either Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- 5+ years experience in CSA Quantity Surveying roles in a Construction/Engineering business
- Pharmaceutical, semi-conductor experience would be advantageous,
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Risk Awareness, and management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
For more information on this role, please contact Martha Brackett on +353 85 862 1731 or email your CV in confidence to [email protected]