Deputy Client Services Manager
AA Euro Recruitment Group
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Client Service Manager to join our client, an intellectual disability service based in Co. Wicklow. The Deputy CSM will assist the Client Services Manager in their role. Hours will involve variable shift patterns to include day evening and unsociable hours.
PLEASE NOTE: There are 3 positions available – 104 hrs pm Arklow/100 hrs or 69 hrs Bray/69 hrs Rathdrum.
Applicants must have:
- QQI level 7 in Social Care or international equivalent (validated by QQI).
- Hold a Full clean Drivers licence
- Excellent IT skills required – Certificate in ECDL or fully competent in the use of PC including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Have a minimum of 1 years supervisory management experience is desirable
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience within the Intellectual Disability sector.
- Must have evidence of continuous professional development.
- Management/ front line qualification desirable
- To facilitate and implement a person-centred approach for our Clients appropriate to their wishes and goals.
- To promote and protect the rights of people in a manner that respects their dignity, their right to make choices and their privacy
- To actively seek new interests and opportunities for people to develop meaningful roles in their communities
- To ensure the overall wellbeing of clients in all areas of their lives including health and personal care
- To assist in the teaching of life skills in cooking, budgeting, cleaning & building confidence.
- One Years post qualification experience of working with adults with intellectual disability.
- Experience of working alone in a one to one environment as well as experience of teamwork.
- Experience of dealing with complex behaviours that challenge and with behavioural supports.
- CPI experience
- Working with dual diagnosis and complex behaviours.
- Experience of creative problem-solving techniques
Salary is in line with HSE salary scale for Social Care Staff
We look forward to hearing from you !