Design Manager – Galway
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client, who are a leading water infrastructure Utilities Contractor, to recruit a Design Manager to join their team out of their Galway operations. The ideal candidate will have strong utilities/ civil experience from working in Ireland.
Permanent position with competitive salary on offer.
- Agreeing levels of resource against the programme
- Ensuring production of all documentation required to manage the project in line with CDM requirements
- Compilation of Weekly / monthly reports as dictated by the project
- Monitoring of design outputs against the design deliverable schedule including remedial cause of action as required.
- Confirming that all regularity standards are adhered to
- Technical governance and sign off is adhered to
- Chair Design meetings
- Contribute to the production of the design cost for individual schemes
- Coordinate the design engineers across all disciplines
- Ensure that Principal Designer duties are administered and discharged in line with CDM 2015
- Develop and update the Design Management Plan.
- Producing design briefs, incorporating the requirements of all the project needs, including Mechanical, Electrical and Civil interface
- Producing and reviewing sub-contractor enquiry documents to enable all design to be incorporated
- Ensure all disciplines design are incorporated into the 3D model
- Report and gain approval for change
- 8 years demonstrated Design Experience of managing multi discipline teams
- Experience of managing Multiple small projects or single larger projects
- Principal Designer Status
- Chartered Engineer preferred or working towards chartership
Contact Darren O`Keeffe on +353 85 866 5682 or email your CV to email@example.com