Designer Site Representative (Structures) – Cork
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands largest civil engineering consultancies to recruit a Designer Site Representative (DSR) with a structural bias to cover a large infrastructural project in Cork. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their career with a highly respected employer.
This is a permanent role with this client and will provide a long term scope of work in the Cork region.
Competitive salary package on offer to the successful candidate.
- Carry out daily inspections and keeping of daily site diaries
- Reviewing and approving materials submissions from the Contractor
- Reviewing of the Contractors method statements
- Reviewing and approving inspection and test plans
- Raising non-compliance reports
- Supervision of the construction works on site
- Witnessing of key stages of the construction works
- Advising the designer of any design defects noted
- Ensure construction is carried out in accordance with the Works Requirements and Contract
- Liaise with the design team on any design related matters
- Representing the organisation at site meetings when required
- At least 20 years of experience in large civil engineering projects
- Experience working as a Design Site Representative Inspector or Employers Representative Inspector on highways & structures projects
- Experienced in the construction of two span precast concrete beam and reinforced concrete slab bridge structures, culverts and retaining walls
- Experience working in a Consulting Engineering or similar company
- Excellent communication, management and organisational skills required
- Experience working and co-ordinating with technical specialists and engineers
- Key requirements include efficient work methods, functioning both as part of team and on own initiative
- Experience organising and delivering complex tasks involving multiple parties within a short timeframe
Contact Darren OKeeffe 085 866 5682 or forward your CV to email@example.com
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.