AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a Large Contractor to recruit a Document Controller for projects in Limerick. You will be responsible for processing, logging, distributing and filing all site-based documentation and drawings and ensuring all site administration work is completed.
This role is site-based,
- You will manage and coordinate all documentation and drawings with the project team.
- Use Construction Management Software for the management of documentation and ensure both align.
- You will manage Project Folder on SharePoint and ensure alignment with CMS.
- Submission of documents and creating transmittals
- Tracking the pending documents through weekly progress reports
- Notifying the involved for taking appropriate action on the pending documents
- Assist in the preparation of Operation & Maintenance manuals.
- You will ensure the various prints of drawings, schedules and specifications are kept up to date and maintained for record purposes as described in the document control section of QA procedures.
- General Administration Office Duties – Filing, typing, photocopying, organising couriers,
- faxing etc.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Experience & Skills:
- You will have 2 years experience working in Documentation Control.
- Administration experience essential.
- Experience of working on projects with large volumes of data and information from various sources.
- Advanced experience of a CDE and DFT if possible.
- Experience managing design approvals workflows is an advantage.
- You will have great attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with Clients and Management.
- Capable of multitasking and meeting deadlines.
- IT Skills – A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Full license and mode of transport.
- Understanding of BS 1192, PAS 1192 and/or ISO19650.
- Experience with viewpoint, field view or similar platforms.
Contact Martha Brackett on 085-862-1731 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .