AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit a Document Controller to be based on a project in Cobh. This is a permanent role with the company.
- Implementation of companys document management system.
- Maintenance of the document database and associated project documents
- Manages documentation trackers
- Review forms for compliance with documentation templates
- Liaise with all departments to ensure that documents are controlled consistently
- Communicates document issues
- Communicates status of documents when requested
- Organise and maintain the site drawing register as new information becomes available
- Remove, stamp and file appropriately the superseded drawings as they are presented
- Log and tracks all RFI and design team queries
- Responsible for controlling distribution of information between the projects team, the project manager, and the client.
- Coordination with the projects team for preparation of daily, weekly and monthly progress reports.
- A minimum of 3 years-experience within a documentation management role
- Excellent PC skills, MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc..
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and strong attention to detail and proven ability to produce results on strict deadlines
- Experience working in a NEC3 Engineering and Construction contract environment beneficial but not a requirement.
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- PRSA scheme facilitated
- Working hours Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm