Drainage Design Engineer
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit a Wastewater Design Engineer for a position based in Dublin. This is a permanent role based in our clients head office in Dublin. Our client are a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy in Ireland.
Competitive salary is on offer to the successful candidate.
- Undertake and complete Drainage Strategies from conceptual stage to detailed design stage.
- Consult with Local Planning Authorities and other Stakeholders including Water Companies and Regulators.
- Site walkovers.
- Provide support in completing Flood Risk Assessments.
- Support in bid preparation and fee proposals.
- Research and business development of potential new clients.
- Attend client and regulatory meetings.
- BEng/MEng Civil Engineering or relevant water related discipline or equivalent
- Solid experience of working within drainage design
- Substantial experience in the design of Surface Water Drainage System
- Experience or understanding of Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS), pumped drainage systems and Foul Water Drainage Systems
- Good knowledge of current flood risk and drainage legislation
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to write clear and concise reports
- High level of competence in Engineering Software, notably AutoCAD, Micro Drainage
If you would like any more information on this role, please contact Darren OKeeffe on 085 8665682 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org