Electrical Construction Manager
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Electrical Construction Manager Intel
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by an internationally renowned engineering contractor to recruit an experienced Electrical Construction Manager for a large scale Semi-Conductor project in Kildare.
• Generates high quality work in alliance with the vision and mission of this company.
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site.
- Leads by example – sets, monitors, and enforces the standards of safety, and exemplary quality of work set forth by the organisation
- Organising tools, plant, machinery and materials.
- Organising workers.
- Supervising construction activities.
- Coordinates with all other crafts working on a job site to ensure smooth transitions.
- Identifying materials and equipment that may be required.
- Ensuring construction is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications.
- Conducts quality control inspections on project sites
- Ensuring that contractor activities are properly co-ordinated.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards.
- Analyse and quickly resolves any work problems and may arise and ensures that all deficiencies on any given project are corrected in a timely manner.
- Training employees.
- Ensuring apprentices are provided with work experience relevant to their current requirements where possible.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate site reports.
- Communicating project progress to key stakeholders, such as the client, architects, engineers, and so on.
- Electrical trade or Engineering background essential
- Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSTS) or Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) qualification.
- Experience in Semi-conductor, Data-Centre Pharmaceutical, Industrial or Nuclear projects would be advantageous,
- Proven track record in the industry,
- Sound working knowledge of Health & Safety, delivering projects and managing staff, materials and budgets.
If you would like any further information on this role, please contact Martha Brackett on 085 862 1731 or email email@example.com