Electrical Construction Manager – Kildare
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit an Electrical Construction Manager for a role on a significant sized Industrial project in the West Dublin/Kildare region. This is a senior position within the company and will generally report to the Project Manager on site.
Competitive salary on offer for this position.
- Generates high quality work in alliance with the vision and mission of this company.
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site.
- Leads by example – sets, monitors, and enforces the standards of safety, and exemplary quality of work set forth by the organisation
- Organising tools, plant, machinery and materials.
- Organising workers.
- Supervising construction activities.
- Coordinates with all other crafts working on a job site to ensure smooth transitions.
- Identifying materials and equipment that may be required.
- Ensuring construction is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications.
- Conducts quality control inspections on project sites
- Ensuring that contractor activities are properly co-ordinated.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards.
- Analyzes and quickly resolves any work problems and may arise and ensures that all deficiencies on any given project are corrected in a timely manner.
- Training employees.
- Ensuring apprentices are provided with work experience relevant to their current requirements where possible.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate site reports.
- Communicating project progress to key stakeholders, such as the client, architects, engineers, and so on.
- Fully qualified, JIB carded Electrician
- An appropriate Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) card
- Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSTS) or Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) qualification
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
- Ability to juggle and manage many priorities
- Priorities and allocate time according to priority
- Assess relative risk and allocate time accordingly
- Effective communication and team working skills
Please contact Darren OKeeffe on 085 866 5682 or email your CV to email@example.com
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.