Electrical Construction Manager
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit an Electrical Construction Manager for a role on a large Data Centre project in Amsterdam. This is a senior position within the company and will generally report to the Project Manager on site.
**Candidates with previous Pharmaceutical/Data Centre/Semi-conductor experience are at a distinct advantage**
**Competitive salary package, accommodation, flights, rotation and transport on offer**
• Generates high quality work in alliance with the vision and mission of this company.
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site.
- Leads by example – sets, monitors, and enforces the standards of safety, and exemplary quality of work set forth by the organisation
- Organising tools, plant, machinery and materials.
- Organising workers.
- Supervising construction activities.
- Coordinates with all other crafts working on a job site to ensure smooth transitions.
- Identifying materials and equipment that may be required.
- Ensuring construction is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications.
- Conducts quality control inspections on project sites
- Ensuring that contractor activities are properly co-ordinated.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards.
- Analyse and quickly resolves any work problems and may arise and ensures that all deficiencies on any given project are corrected in a timely manner.
- Training employees.
- Ensuring apprentices are provided with work experience relevant to their current requirements where possible.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate site reports.
- Communicating project progress to key stakeholders, such as the client, architects, engineers, and so on.
- Fully qualified Electrician, an engineering qualification or relevant work experience
The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
- Ability to juggle and manage many priorities
- Priorities and allocate time according to priority
- Assess relative risk and allocate time accordingly
- Effective communication and team working skills
If you would like any further information on this position please contact Jakub Korbecki on +353 85 808 5059 // +48539603657 or email [email protected]