Electrical Design Engineer – Dublin
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands largest multi-disciplinary consultancies to recruit an experienced Electrical Design Engineer for a role based in this clients head office in Dublin. Ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience working on large build projects in Ireland.
Competitive salary package on offer to the successful candidate.
- Assisting in the delivery of project detailed design and documentation including the production of technical and progress reports.
- Preparing project documentation, drawings, calculations including fully detailed schematics and layouts.
- Undertaking specific project tasks with minimal supervision.
- Completing detailed design calculations under the direction of the Senior Design Engineer.
- Ensuring all design calculations are in accordance with the requirements of the clients QA system.
- Carrying out site surveys and producing condition reports.
- Co-ordinating mechanical and electrical building services.
- Assisting in the compilation of detailed specifications and tender (pricing) documentation.
- Participating in the production of detailed construction cost budgets for electrical installations.
- Managing the H&S system relevant to the specific work area.
- Participating in work activities which support the Quality Management System including design reviews. Managing project time and achieving success in meeting project deadlines.
- Assisting in compiling submissions, proposals and quotations for new business.
- Hold an honours degree (level 8 in the National Framework of Qualifications), or equivalent professional qualification, in electrical engineering or Hold a certificate or diploma in electrical engineering.
- Possess a sound knowledge of practical Building Services Engineering design.
- Willingly takes responsibility for delivering good quality engineering designs.
- Possess the ability to fulfil the duties expected of a Design Engineer, Electrical.
- Strong computer skills using standard office software, such as Microsoft Word and Excel and Project
- Experience with electrical design software including Dialux and Amtech.
- Good understanding and ability with specific building services design tools, such as REVIT, AutoCAD, and similar.
- Ability to receive instruction from more experienced staff and to direct more junior staff.
- Possess good written and oral communication skills with the capacity to prepare technical notes and reports.
Please contact Darren O Keeffe on + 353 85 8665682 or email your CV to email@example.com