AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading Mechanical & Electrical contractor to recruit an Electrical Engineer to be based on a large scale Data Center project in Frankfurt.
- Management of the Electrical Systems under your control.
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with the project manager and the Company Safety Advisor. This will include the setup, management of and closing out of the safety file as part of the Management team.
- Management of Site QA in conjunction with QA Manager including set up, management and close out of file
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Project manager, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
- Management of all costs associated with your package including the Mechanical Team, Sub-contractors, Material deliveries and goods receipting, Plant and Equipment, Variations, Valuations.
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed closely.
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels.
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan all with the support of the site project manager and your project team.
- Issue weekly cost reports. This will include all orders placed, materials expected, and labour levels.
- Issue internal weekly progress report rolled up from project supervisors report. This will highlight progress percentage complete based on WBS codes and any concerns.
- Issue external weekly progress report to the project manager
- Schedule material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule. Track deliveries.
- 5 – 7 years previous experience in Electrical Project based Engineering
- A trade and/or relevant third level qualification
- Proven record of coordinating and managing large installation projects
- Previous Data Center experience desirable
- Experience dealing with IR issues
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Experienced in design and build
- Knowledge of Revit / BIM would be an advantage
- Good technical knowledge of Electrical systems
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within strict deadlines
- Ability to drive a large-scale project
For more information on this role, please contact Sarah Lonergan on +353 21 206 6078 or email your CV in confidence to Sarah@aaeuro.com <