AA Euro Recruitment Group
Electrical Engineer Holland
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client in recruiting an Electrical Engineer for a large Data Centre project in the Amsterdam area of Holland.
The role is a permanent position and can offer a generous package including return flights, accommodation, transport, daily living allowance along with a competitive salary.
- Development & modification of electrical services design to coordinate with building structure
- Develop builders work requirements from Electrical design.
- Ensure design complies with project specifications.
- Prepare technical submittals in accordance with project specifications and procurement schedule.
- Ensure materials / plant ordered are approved and in compliance with specification.
- Ensure the system is commissionable
- Complete all checklists and other documentation required for hand over packs and O&M manuals. Work with QA staff to ensure full compliance with QA system.
- Ensure documentation is completed in compliance with project requirements.
- Work closely with the Construction Manager and foremen to ensure correct installation of systems in the field.
- Work closely with ductwork subcontractor, project manager and construction manager to sequence installation of ductwork in order to achieve construction schedule dates.
- Work closely with the project manager and purchasing department to ensure procurement cost targets are achieved.
- Drive onsite operatives and subcontractors to achieve the construction programme.
- Ensure installations are in full compliance with quality objectives.
- Ability to use AutoCAD would be an advantage
- A trade background with a third level qualification an advantage but not essential
- Proven record of co-ordinating on projects
- A minimum of 3 years exp
- Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, Autocad, MS Project
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Ability to drive a large scale project
If you would like any more information on this role, please contact Liam Howard on 0212066078 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org