Electrical Engineer – Sweden
AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro Group has been retained by a leading General Contractor to recruit an Electrical Engineer, to be based on a large scale Data Centre project in the Gavle region of Sweden.
- Prepare technical submittals
- Scheduling and tracking of the project
- Working with 3 D drawing models
- Contributing to the design process
- Co-ordination of installation.
- Ability to think outside the core Electrical discipline and integrate a multi-disciplinary approach into holistic coordinated solutions.
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Attend meetings and communicate with clients and project team members to establish their needs.
- Preparation of specifications and drawings for predominantly electrical systems.
- A trade background with a third level qualification
- Degree qualified in Electrical discipline.
- Proven record of co-coordinating on projects
- A minimum of 3 years as an Electrical Engineer
- Experience working on Building Services or Data Centre projects advantage
- Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project
- Excellent time management, prioritising and communications skills are essential.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Ability to drive a large scale project
- A construction background
For more information on this role, please contact Darren O`Keeffe on 085 866 5682 or email your CV in confidence to [email protected]