AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment is working alongside a Tier 1Contractor who require an experienced Electrical Project Engineer for a large scale project in Leixlip, Kildare.
- Ensuring that the technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Process internal procurement from equipment enquires though requisitioning and monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit train
- Attend and record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored and maintained within the overall construction programme.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site.
- Liaise with the design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover.
- Monitor and record progress on site against the construction programme.
- Ensure that the Health and Safety, Environment and quality procedures are followed and adequate records maintained.
- Develop the project specific qualify plan.
- Work with the project manager and project teams to review and manage project from inception to handover.
- Undertake regular meetings with the supply chain to maintain progress and to ensure resources are matched to the construction programme.
- To liaise with the project manager and prepare the project close out report.
- Review with the project manager the allocation of resources and to review progress.
- Review and ensure that the site based personnel have the correct training and valid certificate for the project.
- Motivate the team on site.
- Engineering Qualification (BEng minimum)
- 3 +years experience in a similar role
- Data Centre/Pharmaceutical experience would be beneficial
- Commercial understanding
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Knowledge of the team- their strengths and their weaknesses
For more information, please contact Eanna OBrien on 085-252 5177 or email your CV and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com