AA Euro Recruitment Group
Electrical Engineer Warsaw, Poland
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client, a leading international engineering company in recruiting a permanent Electrical Engineer for significant Data Centre project in Warsaw. This organisation has extensive experience across large-scale projects in Ireland, the UK and Europe and continue to grow and take on numerous new engineering projects while maintaining their commitment to world class engineering.
This role presents a great opportunity to take a major step in your career with the company, working on extraordinary creative solutions while gaining significant experience in large scale data centre projects frequently up to 160,000 m2
You will be based in Warsaw working on large scale data centre projects. You will require a high element of supervisory, management skills, as well as being an ambitious person.
- Development & modification of electrical services design to coordinate with building structure
- Develop builders work requirements from Electrical design.
- Ensure design complies with project specifications.
- Prepare technical submittals in accordance with project specifications and procurement schedule.
- Ensure materials / plant ordered are approved and in compliance with specification.
- Ensure the system is commissionable
- Complete all checklists and other documentation required for hand over packs and O&M manuals. Work with QA staff to ensure full compliance with QA system.
- Ensure documentation is completed in compliance with project requirements.
- Work closely with the Management team and foremen to ensure correct installation of systems in the field.
- Work closely with ductwork subcontractor, project manager and construction manager to sequence installation of ductwork in order to achieve construction schedule dates.
- Work closely with the project manager and purchasing department to ensure procurement cost targets are achieved.
- Drive onsite operatives and subcontractors to achieve the construction programme.
- Ensure installations are in full compliance with quality objectives.
- Ability to use AutoCAD would be an advantage
- A trade background with a third level qualification an advantage but not essential
- Proven record of co-ordinating on projects (data centre exp. beneficial)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience
- Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, Autocad, MS Project
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Ability to drive a large scale project
If you would like any more information on this role, please contact Jakub Korbecki on +48539603657 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com