AA Euro Recruitment Group
Electrical Engineer – Europe
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading General Contractor client, to recruit an Electrical Engineer.
This role will require regular travel to cover ongoing projects across Europe.
- Prepare technical submittals
- Scheduling and tracking of the project
- Working with 3D drawing models
- Contributing to the design process
- Co-ordination of installation.
- Ability to think outside the core Electrical discipline and integrate a multi-disciplinary approach into holistic coordinated solutions.
- Attend meetings and communicate with clients and project team members to establish their needs.
- Preparation of specifications and drawings for predominantly electrical systems.
- Ensuring that the technical issues are resolved without delay.
- To support the engineering requirements through managing & liaising with Key Project Stakeholders (Client design team, Main contractor, Suppliers, Sub-contractors, etc).
- Familiarisation of Design/IFC specifications and drawings to fully understand the scope of the Project works.
- Assessment of Sub-contract and Supplier Tender returns for Technical compliance with design intent specifications.
- Familiarisation with the Project schedule and ensuring Engineering activities do not impact on same (e.g. Procurement, etc).
- Ensure Works are installed in accordance with Project specifications and to the Project QA plan
- A trade background with a third level qualification
- Degree qualified in Electrical discipline.
- Proven record of co-ordinating on projects
- A minimum of 3 years as an Electrical Engineer
- Experience working on Building Services or Data Centre projects advantage
- Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCad, MS Project
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Excellent time management, prioritising and communications skills are essential.
- Ability to drive a large scale project
- A construction background
For more information on this role, please contact Sarah Lonergan on +353 85 252 1479 or email your CV in confidence to Sarah@aaeuro.com