AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit an Electrical Engineer for a role based in Didcot, UK. This is a permanent position working with a large M&E contractor.
Market leading salary on offer for the successful candidate.
- To plan the development of a project, with the responsibility of operational engineering issues.
- To prepare reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take offs and out to tender schedules.
- To prepare technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
- Keeping up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
- Seeking to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
- Producing look ahead programs to assist production.
- Preparing method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities
- Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
- Carrying out document control, recording & transmitting information
- Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
- Must have 3 years+ post graduate Electrical Construction experience
- Experience in M&E Commercial Projects
- Must have a degree in Electrical Engineering.
- First class report writing, presentation and negotiation skills
- To be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills utilising the full range of Microsoft Office Packages.
For more information on this role, please contact Sarah Lonergan on 021 206 6078 or email your CV to Sarah@aaeuro.com <.