Electrical Engineering Lead
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Electrical Lead Life Science Cork
Electrical Engineering Lead Cork
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by an internationally recognised M&E contractor to recruit an Electrical Engineering Lead to work on a pharma / life science project in Cork.
Competitive salary and remuneration package on offer.
- Management of the Electrical Systems package.
- Drive a focused Quality. Health, Safety and Environmental culture within your team.
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Project manager, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Ensure company Policies and procedures are followed closely.
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Issue weekly cost reports. This will include all orders placed, materials expected, and labour levels.
- Schedule material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule. Track deliveries in particular.
- Engineering Qualification (BEng minimum)
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Pharma / life science experience would be a distinct preference
- Commercial understanding
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
For more information on this role, please contact Ian Murphy on +353 85 866 6878 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com