Electrical Estimator – Dublin
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Electrical Estimator for a leading internationally recognised contractor based in Dublin. The successful candidate will be involved with and be responsible for tendering for all projects within the business. This client are working significant sized projects across Europe in various sectors such as Data Centres, Pharmaceutical and large industrial.
Competitive salary on offer.
- Responsible for the production, quality and timely delivery of compliant, commercially sounds, market-leading, winning bids and proposals.
- Prepare and review the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer.
- Track and effectively manage issues and risks throughout the bid process.
- Contribute to the written proposal – both in terms of content and presentation.
- Manage and present the financials and ensure Bids have gone through the appropriate commercial signoff process.
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues.
- Manage the handover process (to Operations) for all won opportunities.
- Interface with all parts of business as necessary for the completion of bids and proposals.
- Perform a review of win and loss opportunities to ensure key lessons are learned.
- Reviewing trends and carrying out data analysis to identify areas for improvement.
- Identify, agree and deliver on key performance indicators for the Role.
- Degree qualified in relevant qualification.
- Minimum 1 years experience in electrical estimating with a contractor.
- Good working knowledge of pricing and quantification methods
- Experience of MV/HV electrical work.
- Understand the procurement processes.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with staff, at all levels, and third parties.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills
Contact Darren OKeeffe on 085 866 5682, alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org